To submit your Kenosha Area event for consideration to the K-TownLocal.com Calendar, please read the following:
1. Event Guidelines
- There is no cost to have events listed on K-Townlocal.com.
- You may add any local, community event that is open to the public and within Kenosha County.
- Submitted events may also be promoted -at our discretion – throughout this website, in our newsletter, social media channels, and/or our Youtube channel.
- We recommend you submit your event no less than two weeks before your event. Two-Three months is best! The earlier we get your event information, the more time we have to promote it for you!
- Recurring events such as weekly meetings or classes are generally not accepted.
- A phone number or email address to share with the general public is encouraged.
- Submission of an event is not a guarantee of placement on the Calendar.
- K-TownLocalcom reserves the right to edit text for grammar or readability.
- Images may be cropped or removed by K-TownLocal.com, or, depending on dimensions, may or may not be used. If you do not submit an image, a placeholder image will be used.
- You must register on our website and be logged in in order to submit events. After submitting your event, you may edit or remove it at any time by logging in or contacting us.
- By submitting an event, you are agreeing to these guidelines.
2. QUESTIONS? Call (262) 671-4041 or email email@example.com